It’s one thing to capitalize on a tailwind.
But what happens if you don’t have a tailwind at your back?
Or worse, what do you do if your business is caught in the eye of a headwind?
In this “mini-book” you will learn:
- How one of Disney’s most powerful tailwinds turned into a headwind—and how they had to pivot as a result.
- The list of legendary acquisitions Disney made in order to remain relevant long into the future.
- 3 strategies you can deploy to accelerate your leadership position.
- How to niche down in the face of tailwinds and still remain successful.
- How to turn a headwind into a tailwind and accelerate your category dominance by leveraging the relationships you have with consumers, acquiring category kings, and/or “niching down.”
Short, sweet, and jam-packed with incredibly valuable insights, this “mini-book” explains one of the most important strategies in business: how to remain relevant in the face of change.