We are in a recession.
(Not officially, but it is not looking good.)
Stocks are down. Startup valuations have plummeted. Bitcoin and Ethereum have lost more than 50% of their total value since their respective highs back in November 2021.
But where there is chaos, there is opportunity.
Google and Amazon both came out of the dot-com bubble in the 90s. And Uber, Spotify, Airbnb, Square, and dozens of other next-gen technology companies were founded between 2006 and 2009, right in the middle of the greatest financial crisis to ever threaten America.
Recessions are pressure-cookers that rid the system of businesses failing to live up to the value they are promising society.
This is why savvy leaders market the category in downturns.
In this “mini-book” you will learn:
- Why the Company Downturn Cycle Of Doom causes companies to fight for demand, rather than create demand.
- How to become the most in-demand product, service, or business by offering what is suddenly urgent, important, and most useful in the world.
- The five steps of the Money-Making Recession Strategy to elevate the value of what you do at the level category level.
- Which of your consumers as a small business or startup are the most recession-proof part of the economy.
- What Microsoft and Apple can teach about building Intellectual Capital that creates incredible opportunities and abundance for all.
Short, sweet, and jam-packed with incredibly valuable insights, this “mini-book” explains how to leverage Category Design to use your time, energy, and resources to create net-new demand by solving tomorrow’s problems, today.