There are 5 levels to becoming a legendary writer, creator, and “thought leader” in your field.
- Level 1: Consumption
- Level 2: Curation
- Level 3: Obvious Connection
- Level 4: Non-Obvious Connection
- Level 5: Category Creation
Unfortunately, most people who aspire to be a “thought leader” (by any definition of the term) struggle to make it past Levels 2 or 3 on The Content Pyramid. They mistake passionately sharing someone else’s ideas, or stating a “Blinding Glimpse of the Obvious,” for thought leadership.
Again, while this might be a terrific strategy for getting short-term likes, followers, and approval, there is a giant difference between Gary Vee and Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Because in order to be a “thought leader,” you must be willing to LEAD WITH YOUR THOUGHTS.
In this “mini-book” you will learn:
- How legendary writers, creators, entrepreneurs, executives, and industry thought leaders measure success and understand Category Design.
- Why so many aspiring thought leaders don't actually “lead thoughts” in a different direction.
- The number one mistake aspiring writers and creators make when trying to be thought leaders.
- Why people consume empty intellectual calories and how to develop enriching content by creating your own category and becoming known for a niche you own.
- Tips to apply the five levels of the Content Pyramid to become a legendary writer, creator, and “thought leader” in your field.
Short, sweet, and jam-packed with incredibly valuable insights, this “mini-book” shares unique insight into what it takes to become a thought leader and successfully build a unique and differentiated category.