There are two types of people on planet earth today.
- Native Analogs: These are Baby Boomers and Gen Xers born anywhere from the 1940s all the way up to the early ‘80s.
- Native Digitals: These are Millennials and Gen Zers born between the early 1980s to as recently as the 2010s.
Native Analogs grew up in a time when technology was an addition, or better yet, a distraction from their real lives. Whereas Native Digitals grew up in a time when their “real” lives were a distraction from their (primary) digital lives.
This change of both identity and reality is one of the most profound shifts happening in the world.
And no one seems to be talking about it.
In this “mini-book” you will learn:
- Why the most desirable forms of freedom and agency no longer require your physical presence in Analog America.
- How remote work, cryptocurrencies, automation, digital businesses, and access to capital create tailwinds for legendary Digital opportunity.
- How the shift from Laborer to Knowledge Worker to Intellectual Capitalist has slowly reshaped the American Dream over the last 50 years.
- The power of digital leverage—and why Digital Intellectual Capitalists out-earn everyone else by an astonishing amount.
- How to become an Intellectual Capitalist like Joanne Molinaro, “The Korean Vegan," and many other successful entrepreneurs, digital writers, executives, and startup founders.
Short, sweet, and jam-packed with incredibly valuable insights, this “mini-book” shares the new Digital American Dream and how to make your place in the world as an Intellectual Capitalist.